Could you, a friend or family member, benefit from a FREE pair of private hearing instruments? If NHS hearing aids aren’t meeting your needs, you’ve seen through the High Street BOGOF deals, or you’re simply in the market for an upgrade, why not ENTER our PRIZE GIVEAWAY TODAY! It’s FREE, and EASY!
What’s On Offer?
A brand new, state-of-the-art pair of Starkey Hearing aids. The NEW Starkey Halo2 hearing aids are customised, programmed and fitted to suit your needs. They are smartphone compatible, and feature the latest music enhancement algorithms. They are supplied by Hearing Healthcare Centre, Cambridge independent audiology specialists.
Why Are We Offering This Giveaway?
With recent NHS cutbacks (and more being planned for the future), reports of patients with hearing loss feeling abandoned are increasing. The audiological industry has also been rocked by North Staffordshire’s announcement that they have cut hearing aid provision to all but the most profoundly deaf.
As a small family business, Hearing Healthcare Centre work very closely with a variety of charities within the local community. Our aim is to raise awareness of the importance of regular hearing checks and good aural health, as well as provide our clients with the best and most suitable hearing instruments available.
How Do I Enter?
Hearing Healthcare Centre are attending Cambridge Live’s Big Weekend for the Health and Well-Being Festival on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July 2016, at Parker’s Piece, Cambridge. We are offering FREE hearing tests for all attendees, and all participants can enter our FREE PRIZE GIVEAWAY for their chance to win the Starkey Halo2!
Halo2 is The Link to a World of Connectivity in the Palm of your Hands
We are proud to introduce Halo2, our next generation Made for iPhone hearing aid, designed to help you stay connected to the people and things that you most value. At the heart of the Halo2 is Starkey’s new Synergy platform with twin compressor technology and our high-definition operating system Acuity OS.
Made for Apple and Android connectivity, Halo2‘s simplicity and versatility originated with our TruLink Technology, our 2.4 GHz wireless platform that provides completely seamless iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch connectivity as well as ultra high-definition audio streaming for TV, music and more.
“A special ‘thank you’ to Neil Potinger and Starkey UK who have kindly donated a pair of the latest Starkey Halo2 hearing aids for our Free Prize Giveaway, and their support in organising our attendance at Cambridge Live’s Big Weekend.” Chris Carr, Hearing Healthcare Centre
Terms and Conditions – Hearing Healthcare Centre Free Prize Giveaway
- Every attendee is eligible for 1 (one) free hearing test, duration approximately 10 minutes, during our attendance at The Big Weekend (9-10th July 2016). Entry to the Prize Giveaway is free and is limited to (one) submission per person
- Every attendee who presents with a hearing loss of (average) 30dB HL across all frequencies (500, 1KHz, 2KHz and 4 KHz) will receive a brief report showing their hearing levels in the form of an ‘audiogram’ graph, and a short explanation, via post after the event
- In order to be eligible for the Prize Giveaway – Starkey Halo2 hearing aid(s), a hearing loss of at least (average) 30dB HL and not more than 75dB HL across all frequencies (500, 1KHz, 2KHz and 4 KHz) and verified by our Free Hearing Test
- To qualify, the applicant must participate in a (one) free hearing test at any of the following venues:
- Our stall at the Big Weekend event, on Parker’s Piece (9th-10th July 2016)
- Our Cambridge office, with prior arrangement – 140 High Street, Chesterton, Cambridge, CB4 1NW
- Our Newmarket office, with prior arrangement – Suite 3, Second Floor, Rookery House, 40 The Rookery, The Guineas, Newmarket, CB8 8EQ
- Our Saffron Walden office, with prior arrangement – 46 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EE
- The promoter is Hearing Healthcare Centre Limited
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK only
- Closing date for the competition is 31st July 2016. Any entries received after the closing date, they will be excluded from the draw
- The prize consists of Starkey Halo2 (Receiver in Canal style) hearing aid(s)
- The Starkey Halo2 hearing aids are provided with a Starkey 2-year Manufacturer’s Guarantee on electrical and mechanical repairs, subject to manufacturer assessment.
- Repairs outside of the Starkey 2-year Manufacturer’s Guarantee period are chargeable, subject to assessment
- The lucky winner will be provided with a (one) ‘Full Hearing Assessment’ appointment, approx. duration: 1.5 hours
- The lucky winner will be provided with a (one) ‘Fitting’ appointment, approx. duration: 1 hour (to be taken within 2 weeks of the ‘Full Hearing Assessment’ appointment)
- The lucky winner will be provided with a (one) ‘Trial Assessment’ appointment, approx. duration: 30 minutes (to be taken within 2 weeks of the ‘Fitting’ appointment)
- All above appointments must be taken within 6 weeks of the competition winner being informed
- The lucky winner will be eligible to receive a (one) ‘6 Month Check’ appointment, approx. duration 45 minutes, 6 months after they first take ownership of the hearing aids (in the first year), and a (one) ’12 Month Check’ appointment, approx. duration 45 minutes, 12 months after they first take ownership of the hearing aids (in the first year)
- The lucky winner will be eligible to receive a (one) ‘6 Month Check’ appointment, approx. duration 45 minutes, 18 months after they first take ownership of the hearing aids (in the second year), and a (one) ’12 Month Check’ appointment, approx. duration 45 minutes, 24 months after they first take ownership of the hearing aids (in the second year)
- All appointments can be scheduled by calling our head office telephone number – 01223 360700, between 09:00 – 17:00, Monday-Friday (except bank holidays)
- Any subsequent appointments with Hearing Healthcare Centre audiologists are chargeable
- Appointments (charged at £40) for general hearing aid cleaning and adjustments to the hearing aid
- Appointments (charged at £60) for general hearing aid cleaning and adjustments as well as a full annual retest
- After 5 (five) years, the hearing aid will automatically become unserviceable and we will not support any further repairs or adjustments
- Hearing Healthcare Centre reserve the right to make any additional charges, as set out in our normal Terms and Conditions, for exceptional cases
- The winner agrees to be interviewed by a member of our marketing team and participate in a written case study, including photographs
- Hearing Healthcare Centre reserve the right to use all content in publications of our choice, in both print and online form, for the purposes of marketing
- Starkey Halo2 hearing aids are not suitable for candidates who have ‘severe‘ or worse hearing loss. ‘Severe‘ hearing loss is defined as any hearing loss beyond (average) 75dB HL. The promoter reserves the right to select the appropriateness of the prize hearing aids for the candidate, as well as the number – monaural or binaural, as necessary
- Any candidate that falls outside the Starkey Halo2 fitting range, will not be eligible for the prize, however, they will be given expert audiological advice and recommendations by Hearing Healthcare Centre’s experienced audiologists
- Hearing Healthcare Centre reserve the right to exclude anyone from the competition that they deem audiologically unsuitable
- Hearing Healthcare Centre, in their role as audiological specialists, reserve the right to undisputedly judge the Halo2 as unsuitable for the winner’s needs
- The prize draw will take place at Hearing Healthcare Centre, 140 High Street, Chesterton, Cambridge CB4 1NW by Mr Christopher Carr (Director and Head Audiologist), or, if unavailable, another director of Hearing Healthcare Centre, on 15th August 2016 at 15:00
- No cash alternatives offered
- The prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered
- The decision of the Prize Draw is final
- The winner of the prize will be notified via telephone or email.
- We require a response before awarding any prize. If no response is received from the winner within a reasonable period of time (2 weeks), we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and the prize will be allocated to another entrant