IMMEDIATE VACANCY: Audiologist
Based in Cambridge
We have a full time position available for an experienced and enthusiastic audiologist to join our expanding team. Established for over 50 years, the Hearing Healthcare Centre is an independent, family-run business, providing expert advice on all aspects of hearing healthcare for patients from all over Cambridge, Newmarket and Saffron Walden. From hearing aids to ear protection, repairs and tinnitus advice, we offer a state of the art hearing test service to diagnose issues and give impartial, professional advice with modern, digital solutions.
The Hearing Healthcare Centre promotes a friendly, stimulating environment with the latest technology, where staff members are valued, rewarded and committed towards providing a top-quality service for all of our clients.
Our Cambridge Centre has an immediate requirement for an audiologist who is committed to offering excellent customer care at every stage of the client journey.
Position: Fully Qualified Audiologist (Full-time)
Start Date: As soon as possible
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- Fitting and programming hearing aid devices
- Conducting follow-up meetings with existing patients including home visits as necessary
- Selling to new patients and meeting sales targets
- Maintaining knowledge of products, health related issues and treatment options
- Adhering to Health and Safety, company and Professional Association procedures
- Assisting with marketing activities and acting as a positive ambassador at organised promotional events (e.g. open days/shows/exhibitions) to raise the profile of the centres and generate new leads
- Flexibility to cover our Newmarket branch as necessary
- Willingness to improve professional skills through in-house or external training courses
- Minimum qualification of Foundation degree in Audiology or RHAD
- Fully qualified with recent UK experience
- Membership of HCPC
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing your work unaided and unsupervised
- Computer literate
- Excellent inter personal skills
- High standards of personal appearance
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Possess a full UK driving license
- Paediatric Audiology would be an advantage
- Membership of BSHAA
The successful candidate should be a confident, caring, empathetic individual, with the ability to work in an established family business. Full membership of AIHHP will be expected as a condition of employment.
Andy Coughlan on 01223 360700 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org