We are proud to announce that Hearing Healthcare Centre is now an agent for Advanced Bionics and their exclusive Cochlear Implant accessories. We have regional exclusivity (East Anglia) to this product range and are pleased to be able to provide provide this unique product.
Waterproof and Adventure Proof
Advanced Bionics’ robust AquaCase™ has been cleverly developed for adults and children with cochlear implants to provide ultimate protection and the same great hearing during even the most challenging of activities and lifestyles. Not only is the AquaCase™ perfect for swimming, snorkelling, skiing, mountain biking and other exciting adventures, but it has been specifically designed for use in dusty, outdoor environments such as farms, workshops, playgrounds and construction sites.
World’s Only Waterproof Microphone
The AquaCase™ accessory is designed for use with the swimmable AquaMic™. The AquaMic™ is 100% waterproof and does not require a bag or enclosure that significantly reduces sound quality. Advanced Bionics allows Naída CI and Neptune™ users to wear the processor off the ear for any activity, and still have optimal sound quality for outstanding hearing!
Advanced Bionics’ products are among the most advanced in the world and offer the following benefits:
- Fully upgradeable for future technology
- Designed to help you hear better in noisy places, from bustling restaurants to busy airports
- Developed to help you hear everywhere even in water—swim, shower, bathe and hear your world!
- Designed to enhance your music enjoyment
- Compatible with mobile phones, MP3 players and other audio devices. Talk on the phone with a friend or sing along to your favourite song in the car!
- Easy to use with tactile controls
- Flexible with different wearing options to suit your needs, from a lightweight on-the-ear option to a discreet processor that can be worn with nothing on the ear
- Eco-friendly with rechargeable batteries that are easy to operate
- Durable and long lasting
What’s Included in the AquaKit?
1 x AquaCase™(including pack of 5 O-rings)
1 x AquaMic™
1 x AquaMic™ Cable 24” (61cm) White
1 x AquaCase™ Clip
1 x Neptune Armband
1 x AquaMic™ Colour Caps Alpine White (Pack of 2)
The AB Guarantee:
All items within the AquaKit come with a standard 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee, with the exception of the AquaMic, which has a 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Ready for Action!
With a choice of multiple wearing options, including a clip, lanyard and armband, no adventure is too extreme and no environment too tough.
Contact Hearing Healthcare Centre for more information on cochlear implants and accessories.
Please note: the compatible Naida must be configured to use the external aqua mic function by your NHS audiologist in order for the Aqua Kit to work. Please also note, the battery pack for the Naida must be the smaller “PowerCell 110” pack (which we can supply in a range of colours).
In order to qualify for VAT relief, you must be registered disabled and complete section 2 of the attached Eligibility Declaration by a disabled person.pdf and provide to us at time of payment. This will qualify you to receive an exemption to the VAT.
If you are interested in placing an order, please contact us on 01223 360700 and we can place the order and dispatch from our Cambridge branch (subject to a £10 registered delivery charge), or collected subject to an appointment.